Calcium Hypochlorite is a ready-to-use source of highly soluble dry chlorine with a recognized efficiency in the chlorine demand in water (organic matter, bacteria, algae, fungi and yeasts). Particularly suitable for water disinfection in industrial and municipal applications.
* Product with 65% chlorine concentration.
* It has a pH of 10.5 – 13
* Effective alternative to gaseous chlorine, to electro chlorination (salt) and to water disinfection treatments with sodium hypochlorite.
* Does not require bulk storage tanks or secondary containment.
* 30 months of shelf life when properly stored.
* The product contains calcium carbonate and calcium hydroxide.
How to Use:
Considering that the chlorine concentration of the product is 65%, add 30 grams of Novequim Calcium Hypochlorite per 10,000 liters of water to add the equivalent of 2 ppm chlorine.
When performing a shock treatment in your pool with the Novequim Calcium Hypochlorite, add 125 grams per 10,000 liters of water to add the equivalent of 8 ppm of chlorine.