A-1600 FLEXFLO PERISTALTIC PUMP
- Peristaltic pump design does not have valves that can clog.
- Self priming – even against maximum line pressure. By-pass valves are not required. Cannot vapor lock or lose prime.
- Outputs to 4.67 GPH (17.7 LPH).
- Output pressures to 25 PSI (1.7 bar).
- Output volume is not affected by changes in back pressure.
- Patented pump tube design installs easily and stays centered on the rollers without manual adjustment.
- Two pump tubes supplied with each pump. No extra tubing required.