The intelligent pool pump that changed all the rules.
IntelliFlo® VF High Performance Pump is the world’s smartest swimming pool pump. Its onboard computer and intelligent software automatically calculate and program the minimum flow requirements for every pool task – filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, water features and more – to optimize performance and minimize energy use. As functions/tasks change, IntelliFlo self-adjusts to maintain optimal flow rates for further energy savings.
An Eco Select™ Brand Choice: Standard pool pumps can consume as much energy as all other home appliances combined, often costing more than $1,000 per year! IntelliFlo® VF High Performance Pump pumps can typically cut energy use by up to 90%, generally saving up to $1,500 in utility costs annually - more where rates are higher than average. *
- Automatically monitors and adjusts flow rates to optimize performance and minimize energy use - reduces energy consumption by up to 90%
- Built-in diagnostics protect the IntelliFlo pump from the most common causes of premature failure - loss of prime, overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities
- Permanent magnet motor and TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) design assure quietest operation of any pool pump
- Super-efficient permanent magnet motors produce far less heat and vibration, resulting in less stress and wear on pump components for longer life
- Compatible with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch® and SunTouch® pool control systems
- CE Certified, NSF Certified, UL and CSA Listed
- Robust On Board Power Factor Correction
Product Manuals and Guides
Data Sheets and Brochures
|INTELLIFLO VF PUMP
||Full Load Amps
||Primary Listings and Certifications4
||Port Size (NPT) Suct. & Disch.
||Carton Wt (Lbs)
||UL1, NSF2, CSA3
||2" x 2"
1: "UL' indicates that pump bears a specific UL mark signifying evaluation to U.S. Standards UL1081 for Permanently Connected Swimming Pool and Spa Pumps and to Canadian Standards CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 108-01 Liquid Pumps for Swimming Pools Only (Enclosure3).
2: 'NSF' indicates that pump bears a NSF mark signifying evaluation to NSF Standard 50 for Self-Priming Centrifugal Pumps for Swimming Pools Only.
3: "CSA' indictes that pump bears a CSA mark signifying evaluation to Canadian Standards CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 108-01 Liquid Pumps for Swimming Pools Only (Enclosure 3).
4: Product may have been evaluated to other state and local regulatory standards. Listing status may change. Always confirm status with appropriate agency if in doubt.
||Approx. Ship. Weight (lbs.)
||IntelliCom 4 - Rated 15 - 240VAC 15-100 VDC with 4 Inputs
||IntelliCom 2 - Rated 9 - 24VDC with 4 Inputs
||Communication Cable - included with IntelliFlo VF